The new multipurpose time server for the LAN and NTP-based Distributed Time System
The DTS 4138S.timeserver sets new standards as a time reference for NTP clients in medium and large networks (Ethernet/IPV4/IPV6). With its high-precision and intelligent concept for redundant operation, it offers a high degree of reliability and availability.
Your benefits using DTS 4138S.timeserver:
- Features two completely separate LAN ports:
– provides time in two different networks
– can be synchronized over one LAN port and synchronize a separated network over the other LAN port
- High degree of system redundancy due to redundant operation via fiberoptic link:
– high availability
– master-slave operation with automatic switch over in case of an error
- Multipurpose device due to the different time code outputs:
NTP, TIME-NET (SIMATIC), IRIG/AF-NOR, serial RS232/RS485, DCF, high accurate pulses
Can be used in many different applications due to its multiple functions.